Yoga Retreats Spain
We’ve been organising yoga inspired retreats in Spain since 2006. Enjoy our Yoga for Runners and Yoga Detox & Cleansing, or just a Pure Yoga Holiday.
Our Yoga retreats take place in Moraira a charming picturesque village with its boutique shopping, sandy beaches and chic cafe bar life style.
If you are looking for time to relax and work out both your body and mind, you have come to the right place. We offer you the opportunity to start your yoga holiday on the day of your choice and stay for as long as you wish. A perfect balance of yoga, exercise and reflective time
- 6 nights accommodation in a private room. Unless you wish to share with a friend, there is however no single supplement
- Morning yoga sessions to uplift & inspire. These may not be available on travel days.
- Help yourself breakfasts with seasonal fruits, cereals, yogurts, juice, toast bread with butter and jam, coffee & herbal teas. Gluten & dairy free options are available, please be sure to let me know in advance.
- Accommodation is based on a half board basis, which includes a help yourself breakfast, whilst dinner is served and we all eat together. Dinner on your last evening, is taken out, an opportunity to explore Moraira, its charming café style bars and restaurants. An opportunity to taste a new cultural cuisine, the cost is typically 15 Euro.
- All yoga equipment – mats, blocks, straps & blankets are provided. Although you may prefer to bring your own mat.
- If you choose to extend your stay, please let us know as soon as possible.
- A variety of herbal teas to keep you hydrated are provided in the guest kitchen area.
- 6 Nights £ 770
- Daily running sessions specific to your goals and objectives
- Talks on how to prepare running schedules
- Interval training sessions
Yoga & Detox
- ** Detox juices provided fresh every day
- ** A natural freshly prepared warm broth in the evening
- ** You may decide to detox for all or part of your stay and eat healthy meals for the duration of your holiday
- In addition, we also offer a number of therapies. These must be booked before your arrival but may be paid for at the time of the treatment.
In addition to yoga, why not try, paddle boarding or kayaking or just explore the area on an electric bike. Our programme is very relaxed, you can do as much or as little as you wish.